Photography By Marc Hewison

Photography By Marc Hewison

Saturday 5 June 2010

Hotel Girl
Model : Jilly Clark




















© All rights reserved.

All images and words shown on this Facebook site are protected by international copyright law.

Marc Hewison is the owner of Marc Hewison Photography and no images or wording maybe taken copied or used without his written permission


Here’s a preview of my latest test shoot, Hotel Girl. I’m really pleased with the results and would love to know what you think too.

We shot in a busy hotel in the Newcastle. I visited about ten different hotels after hours of searching on the internet, but when I walked into this one I knew I had found it. A once grand hotel now faded and cheaper. Perfect!

Barely any lighting was used for this shoot. I used available lighting. Black and white film look is what we were going for.

No comments:

Post a Comment